Business lunches are distinguished neither by a low price nor a thoughtful menu. We invite you to prepare your own breakfasts for work at home, then enjoy delicious and healthy meals.
Advice! Keep a few basic household items in your office so you don’t get into trouble. Have a small bottle of olive oil, mustard, hot sauce, salt, freshly ground pepper, and wine vinegar in your travel kitchen kit. Keep something for a quick snack in your desk drawer, like a bag of almonds.
Sandwiches can be made quite “healthy”! In addition, a lunch of a delicious sandwich on a loaf of bread or whole grain bread is very summery and very tasty. Bring a slice or a few slices of flourless bread, something to spread on the bread (such as ricotta, hummus or plain mustard), vegetables and / or protein. Wrap everything individually and simply fold when you need it.
The options are:
Your Favorite Bread +
- ham or jamon
- smoked salmon
+ cottage cheese or soft goat cheese
- Egg, hard cooked and sliced
+ salted butter
+ minced radish
+ grated carrots seasoned with olive oil.
Just grab some of your favorite house cheeses and salamis, buy a fresh baguette, and add some fruit or nuts. Great lunch in 5 minutes!
Advice! Lunch at the office can be made from leftovers from yesterday’s dinner! If you had:
- steak – cut into strips, put on pita bread, add sour cream and horseradish, wrap it in a roll.
- chicken fillet – chop, add the herbs and / or celery and season with a light sauce.
- Put the pasta in a pan, crack an egg in it and cook over medium heat.
Avocado is a godsend for
to spy everyone who has lunch at the office! With the help of this very satisfying and healthy fruit, you can provide
you a full and delicious breakfast.
- Cook the rice, garnish with chopped avocado, sprinkle with spices and add a drop of soy sauce.
- Cut the avocado into cubes, add the sliced cucumber, season with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Simply cut a ripe avocado, add a teaspoon of olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Crush the avocado pulp and place it on a crisp, sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper.
Advice! Always keep a container of hard-boiled eggs in the refrigerator. They are a real lifeline when you want to eat, plus, once cooked, they keep wonderfully in the refrigerator.
Each salad has four parts: base, dressing, crunch and protein. Just build your next salad like a builder!
Buckwheat, rice, quinoa, pearl barley, all kinds of salad.
Olive oil + wine vinegar, lemon juice + honey, mustard, soy sauce.
- CRISPY ELEMENT:
Nuts, seeds, raw vegetables, cheese (feta or cheddar), sundried tomatoes, fresh avocados.
hard-boiled eggs, canned chickpeas, canned beans, stews, fried chicken breast, trout or tuna.
Enjoy your lunch!